Health & Nutition
I have decided
to become a nutritionist for soooooo many reasons.
- I’m gettin‘ old
- I feel my body disintagrating
- yoga changed my perspective
- I want to understand what my body needs
- I want to help my loved ones
- yada yada
You ONLY LIVE ONCE
When you suddendly understand ( I mean understand-understand… not in one ear out the next..) that you ‚ARE‘ what you eat your decisions start changing.
That doesnt mean that I have completely banned bad foods from my list, but I have found a balance….
I feel so much better… hoping to write a book about it, so stay tuned 🙂
HEAlTH is the greatest wealth
I have bad eating habits too…
- Fast-Food & Junk food
- regular cheese overload
- Irregular Intake times
- trying vegan now and again
- trying to cut caffeine and alcohol
Lots of one-sidedness, every day is different… but I’m getting there with my little helpers…